At ReClaim-It we are restoration experts with 24/7 emergency service and immediate response. If you’ve experienced fire, water, sewage or other damage please call 703-724-4490 immediately. Initial and proper restoration techniques are critical. We work with your insurance company and recommend you call ReClaim-It for an immediate consultation.
Our capabilities include:
- Wet walls – we clean wet walls by drying them, disinfecting them and dehumidifying them.
- Water extraction – we extract water as a result of plumbing damages, sewage spills, or a flooded basement. We have powerful water extracting machines which can extract all of the excess water so the area can dry completely.
- Mold removal – water damaged homes serve as an excellent breeding ground for mold, mildew and bacteria, especially in warm and damp surroundings. Our team of water damage restoration experts cleans and removes mold from walls, ceilings, floors, carpets and furniture. Our comprehensive mold remediation service is perfect for keeping mold away.
- Disinfecting – water damage often creates a perfect nesting ground for bacteria, this is a job strictly for professionals. Our team of water damage restoration technicians are equipped with the right safety gear and appliances required to deal with such materials and provide you with the best disinfecting cleaning. Using special cleaning products we disinfect carpets, walls and furniture leaving them safe to use again.
- Smoke stain removal – we clean smoke stained walls, floors and tiles.
- Soot cleanup – our water damage restoration team can clean all the soot and filth left after a fire in your home.
- Carpet repair and furniture cleaning – depending on the extent of the damage we can repair carpets which have been scorched or burnt. This service is also available for furnishings and upholstery.
- Deodorizing – as is the case with water damage, and fires, they often leave bad odors and smells. We’ve developed a sanitary deodorizing method which completely removes bad smells and deodorizes your home or office.